Chapter 7 - January 2018

01 January 2018

Today marked the 1st day of year 2018. This morning, we went to Shin Lok coffee house at Klang branch for our brunch. When we reach there the place was very crowded. We ordered a vege pao, 2 fried yam cake, a Hailam mee, and a cup of tea. Too bad was today the service was bad, they left out a vege pao.




After our brunch, we drive around. While we are on our way back to apartment, we suddenly changed our minds and start moving to Pantai Morib. While we are on the way, I'd drove the wrong way and we ended up went to Pantai Kelanang. At the sea side, we stopped a while and visit the sea view. We agreed that this sea side wasn't as beautiful as Morib.

Later on, we continued our journey towards Pantai Morib, when we reach there, the place was also crowded and we are unable to find a parking, so we continued our journey to Tanjung Sepat.

At Tanjung Sepat, we went to buy some Paos and had our lunch at a restaurant opposite the Pao shop. We ordered a ramen soup and a bowl of fish balls.


After our lunch, we walked around the street market and she brought some foods. Later on, we head back to our apartment and I had some rest.

06 January 2018

Today she cook lunch for us. At noon, I went back to apartment for lunch. She cooked plain porridge with cook peanuts and pickled vege.


After our lunch, we rest a while and then start moving to Aeon to exchange some foreign money at the same time, we brought a basket for vegetables. After we done what we need, we went to Mc.D for limited time red bean sundae and Mc.flurry.


At evening, we head to Chi Liung famous claypot chicken rice for dinner. We ordered a 2 pax claypot chicken rice and a claypot pig stomach soup. Gladly to say, this is the first time I ate pig stomach, and It doesn't hard to eat as I think.




After our dinner, we walked around the park, then we head back to apartment. At night we watch Korean drama series together till mid-night.

07 January 2018

This morning, we had a morning walk at reservoir. After our morning walk, we went to Restoran 328 for chicken rice.

After our breakfast, we head back to apartment and have some rest. At noon, we head to Setia City Mall for lunch and she planned to buy a polo t-shirt for her dad. At the mall, we went for Go Noodle House for my favorite bowl of noodles.


After our lunch, we went to Uniqlo for shopping, we also bump to our secondary school friends. After that we walked around the mall and then went to Carl's Jr. for fries.



After our snacks, we head back to apartment and I had some rest. For dinner, we head to Restoran Sabah Zai for dinner. We ordered a marmite chicken and a vege soup.



After our dinner, we head back to apartment and call it a day.

13 January 2018

Today she were waiting for me to finish my work and had waited for me until my arrival on 1.30pm. When I come and fetch her, we straight went for a late lunch at Restoran Uncle Pang, where we ordered curry laksa rice.



After our late lunch, we went to Bank a while and then went to Giant hypermarket to buy some groceries for our dinner. When we backed to apartment, we start preparing by cleaning up the prawns, following with washing the cabbages and carrots. Later on, we prepared to boil hot water and start cooking the sweet potato noodles. After that, we cooked a vegetable soup and start frying the potato noodles.

Initially we thought that we were cooked too many, but as we start dine in, we managed to finished up all our dishes.



After dinner, we went out to dispose our refuse and walked around the community. Later at night, we watch Korean drama together until we called it a day.

14 January 2018

This morning, we prepared our self and depart to Pandamaran for breakfast. Today, we went to Choon Guan coffee shop again. We ordered a coffee, milk tea, 2 set of toast bread, a pack of nasi lemak and a wantan noodle. Today, a little disappointment event happens in front of us while we are enjoying our breakfast, the daughter of the coffee shop owner with a fierce face took a chair from the hawker back to the table where we're at, with a grumpy face. It affects our moods and view of the coffee shop.





After our breakfast, we went back to apartment and start preparing for our lunch. Today, she taught me how to cook a new dish using tuna we had brought last week, we are going to cook tuna patty, but ended up I made it wrongly. For lunch, we had cooked a stir fry cabbage, egg omelette, failed tuna patty, and a mix fry tuna with cabbage. She got a bit disappointing on the tuna patty, not just because I didn't do it well, also I forgot to seed out the lemon before I squeeze the juice. But overall we ate all we cooked.



After our lunch, she washed the dishes, and I clean up the table. After that, we continued to watch our Korean drama. At evening, we prepared our self and start moving to my parents house and take dinner with my family.

For dinner, we went to Araone Thai food & BBQ restaurant for a Thai food dinner. My mom and I ordered so much that we even didn't know whether we can finished it, luckily all of my family ate all until all stomach turn round. After dinner, we fetch our family home and then we started head back to apartment and have rest.

20 January 2018

This morning, we went to reservoir to have a morning walk. After our morning walk, we went to Klang town to have breakfast, we went to Top 1 chicken rice shop. While we were feasting, I went to order a plate of chee cheong fun, who knows, chee cheong fun after chicken rice wasn't that delicious.



After our breakfast, we went back to apartment and have some rest. At lunch time, we went to Aeon for Sakae Sushi. We ordered each of us a chawanmushi, a plate fried chicken, a plate of fried salmon, and a salmon rice roll.


After our lunch, she went to have a hair cut, while i went back to my parents house.

21 January 2018

Today morning, she went to have a meet up with her friend. So, before noon, we meet up at apartment and we went to Aeon again for a movie day. Before our movie, we decided to go for Kenny Rogers for a lunch.



After our lunch, we went to watch a Korean Movie named Along With Gods. The movie was very interesting and touching at the end. After our movie, we went out for a dinner, we planned to go to a Korean restaurant named Seoul Classic Korean BBQ. She ordered a Dagalbi for our dinner, this was the first time I ever tried this, and it was delicious.



After our dinner, we walked around the shop lots and then we call it a day.

24 January 2018

Today we planned to meet up for dinner. Before we meet up, I planned to buy a gift for her for this coming valentine's day, but ended up letting her wait for me at the restaurant.

Tonight we went to Restaurant Hok Seng for fried noodles.



27 January 2018

Today my love planned to service her car, so we went to Kheng's Kopitiam for a breakfast, which is quite near to the mechanic shop.



After our breakfast, we went to drop by her car and then we went to Giant Hypermarket to buy some groceries. When we reached the hypermarket, we noticed there're a lot of visitors today, we found out that today was the day where the politicians came to give voucher tot he elderly peoples to purchase some daily necessity. After we pay for our stuffs, we went back to the mechanic shop and collected her car. Later on, we start moving back to apartment and have some rest.

Around noon, we went to have lunch nearby our apartment. We went to a new shop where we had not try before.


After our lunch, I left her at apartment and I went to Meru for work. After I completed my work, while on my way back, I passed by a pisang goreng shop to buy some for our evening snacks. She was happy with the pisang goreng I brought.




Later on, we rest for a while and then we start moving to 33 Food Station for dinner. For our dinner, we ordered a lala chien and a grill ikan pari.




After we filled up our stomach, we went to drive around the Klang, but ended up at Setia City Mall just to find a portable mattress. We couldn't find any shops that sells mattress, but I ended up brought 2 tins of mini abalones for our parents gift for this coming CNY.

When the time's late, we head our self back to apartment and call it a day.

28 January 2018

Today initially we wanted to go for a morning walk, but it rains during the morning. Around 8.30am, we headed to a dimsum restaurant for breakfast. The reason we went there is not to eat too much for our lunch treats.



After our breakfast, we head back to apartment to rest. At noon, we start depart to Puchong for Puchong Yong Taufu. This is the first time she went to this place, and I'm glad she seems ok with it. Initially I thought that we could eat alot, but I ended up ordered too many. Luckily we can finished all.



After our lunch, we head back to Klang Aeon to find portable mattress. We managed to get a good mattress at Aeon and we'd bring it back to apartment. At evening, we start preparing our dinner. Today my dear cooked us egg fried rice, while I prepared egg mint soup. I love the fried rice she cooked for me, the taste of egg was in every bite of the rice.


After our dinner, she washed the dishes and then we went out for a evening walk around the compound.

30 January 2018

Today we planned to watch movie animation together at night. We watched "Your Name", gladly she like the animation.

31 January 2018

Today morning, we went to a coffee shop opposite my office to have a breakfast. She ordered a char siu pao while I ordered a pork noodle soup. After our breakfast we back to apartment to do some chores.



During noon, I brought her to a new place, I planned to bring her to try a Hainan chicken chop at Bukit Tinggi's June Home restaurant. I'm happy she loved the chicken chop.



After our lunch, we went to Tesco to buy some groceries, then we head back to apartment. Due to hot weather today, my had a head and neck pain, I went to have a nap while she continues the chores and watch reality shows. Later on, she helped me to ease my pain by massaging my neck and head, luckily and blessed I am to have her.

At evening, I brought her to Kota Kemuning to have dinner. We went to Sanuki Udon for my favorite udon noodles.

 



After our dinner, we went to Gamuda Walk to buy shampoo at have a walk around the mall. After that, we head back to apartment and call it a day.


~January is the great month for me to start with you. With you by my side you ease my stress and burden. Your care makes me feel warm whenever I am. Thank you and love you always~

Comments